First responders go the electrical board in an event of a fire. This magnetic sign easily attatches to the inside of the electircal box to warn the first responders that there may be venomous snakes on the premises. We have left a space for you to fill in your own contact details. The sign measures 222mm x 292mm. 

Warning Sign

AU$20.00Price
  • There are no returns or refunds on this product. Please make sure you want this product before ording. 

RSS Feed

© 2020  Nature for you

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Flickr Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon